© Howard Fairbairn MHK 2019
Information we Collection
2. We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your email address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent.
Use, storage and disclosure of your information
3. We may hold and process this personal data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but we will not transfer, share, sell, rent or lease your personal data to third parties.
4. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our
services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
4.2 To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
4.3 To meet our contractual commitments to you.
4.4 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or services that may affect
4.5 If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar
to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you to allow third parties to contact you when you have
provided consent and only by those means for which you provided consent.
4.6 To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
5. If you do not want us to use your data other than for the commissioned project, you have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data.
8. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
9. We will hold your data as it relates to the commissioned project for the minimum statutory period after completion of instructed works, after which it will be deleted.
10. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Links
11. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
12. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access information held about you by us. This right can be exercised by you in accordance with the GDPR – a subject access request may incur an administration fee based on the costs of complying with your request for the information we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at HFMHK, Lambourn House, Redlands, Coulsdon, CR5 2HT. Or email email@example.com with GPDR in the subject line.
Howard Fairbairn MHK and HFMHK is the trading names of Howard Fairbairn Project Services Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales, registered number 3129969 whose registered office is at 52 Brighton Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 5PL.